Saturday, May 22, 2010

Moving day

Well not my moving day, my daughters moving day, and what a day is has been, there new home is very nice, but no power for at least the next 10  days, some mix up with the builder or some thing like that,

lucky they own next door as well so can use that power, but with two young children i would say it will not be much fun......



They do have a pretty nice view from there deck........ the sun streams in in the morning so lovely...cannot wait to stay.....


So home now and off course i just had to do some sewing......

i thought that these fabrics might work together
with some black and lace



some layers would look awesome so here are the resulting creations......



I just wish i could take better pictures.......

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love those fabrics together , looks great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirts it looks a bit French Chic Parisian Show girlish - does that make sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments...........

    ReplyDelete

My alter ego.... Creationsbysbdesigns